Once a student has been accepted by Keio Academy of New York, in order to stay and study at the School, she or he must have US citizenship, a green card, or a dependent visa E, G, H, I, J, L, M, or O.

If a student does not have any of the above, she or he must apply for an F-1 (student) visa. 

Please review the overall procedures for proving legal status in the US or applying for visas by downloading the below PDF file.

Proof of Legal Status and Visa Application Procedures (PDF)

Footer Logo Image

All images © 2013-2019 Keio Academy of New York


3 College Road
Purchase, NY 10577 USA
Phone: (914) 694-4825

powered by finalsite